Date Flight Scheduled Destination Terminal Status
12/08/2022 TB2281 06:30 Chania Departed at 06:30
12/08/2022 TB1171 07:00 Alicante Departed at 06:50
12/08/2022 TB1451 15:30 Palma de Mallorca Departed at 15:50
12/08/2022 TB1451 15:30 Ibiza Departed at 15:50
12/08/2022 TB1071 17:00 Malaga Departed at 17:00
13/08/2022 TB1171 06:00 Alicante
13/08/2022 TB1071 06:20 Malaga
13/08/2022 TB1811 13:50 Tenerife
13/08/2022 TB1811 13:50 Gran Canaria
13/08/2022 TB1265 14:15 Murcia
Date Flight Scheduled Origin Terminal Status
12/08/2022 TB1172 12:50 Alicante Arrived at 12:40
12/08/2022 TB2281 16:00 Chania Arrived at 16:06
12/08/2022 TB2281 16:00 Heraklion Arrived at 16:06
12/08/2022 TB1451 22:25 Ibiza
12/08/2022 TB1451 22:25 Palma de Mallorca
12/08/2022 TB1072 23:25 Malaga
13/08/2022 TB1172 11:50 Alicante
13/08/2022 TB1072 12:50 Malaga
13/08/2022 TB1266 13:30 Murcia

Entry conditions

  1. Before you leave, check the entry conditions for the country of your destination.
    1. Spain
    2. Greece
    3. Turkey
    4. Tunisia
    5. Bulgaria
    6. Egypt

Travel documents

Travelling abroad requires official travel documents. The specific documents that you require depend on the country or region that you are travelling to. Many countries require that your identity card or passport is valid for a significant period of time after your return journey as well.

You may need the following documents:

  • ID
  • Passport
  • Visa

Check the requirerd documents here. 

Travelling with children

Young children and babies must also have a valid passport or identity card. 

Kids-ID for children younger than 12

You can apply for a Kids-ID at your local authority. This is an electronic ID for Belgian children younger than 12 years old. A Kids-ID enables children to travel within the European Union and a number of other countries

Request your Kids-ID well ahead of time

Issuing a Kids-ID takes approximately 3 weeks, and sometimes longer during busy periods. So, request yours well ahead of time. Made a last-minute application? You can always make use of the accelerated application procedure, although this is more expensive

More info about the Kids-ID can be found here.